Public Access Pass
Spread the word! Your friends and family can now obtain a 6 month pass to Pelican Point Golf Course and it’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Accomplish Background Affidavit
- Fax the completed Background Affidavit to Pelican Point at 850-286-5182 or email it to email@example.com
- Once a successful background check has been completed you will be contacted by a staff member at Pelican Point. You will then proceed to Visitor Center on Hwy 98. Please be able to present a photo ID. Then you will receive a pass that will be good for 6 months from initial approval date. The pass is to be returned upon expiration before a renewal pass can be processed.
While on Base
- Remember when operating a motor vehicle on Tyndall AFB you are required to maintain on your person a valid driver’s license, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance.
- You will be issued a base entry pass for one single privately owned vehicle.
- The pass authorizes the holder to enter at the SABRE gate only and use Sabre Drive to Heritage Parkway.
- All pass holders and their property are subject to search while gaining access to or on Tyndall AFB.
- Seat belts must be worn at all times while on base.
- Talking on a cellular phone while operating a motor vehicle is prohibited.
- Please obey all speed limits, as they will bestrictly enforced.
The "not so fine" print
- The pass is good for access to Pelican Point Golf Course only. NO FLIGHTLINE ACCESS!
- In regards to the background check, special requests or extenuating circumstances will be reviewed for approval or non-approval by theTyndall AFB Provost Marshal’s office.
- There are no sponsorship privileges with the access pass.
- The Golf Access Pass will take approximately 72 hours to process.
Call (850) 286-2565 to find out more!